Jumat, 08 Mei 2015

maria yohana



The prince and his best friends
         Once upon a time, there lived  a kind young prince named jonathan. He was loved, and adored by his people his two close friends are peter piper,the servant of the palace and franklin greedy the soon of aristocrat. One day, the prince,peter piper, 2nd franklin greedy were walking through the forest. Suddenly a group of bandits attacked the thee boys near an old house. The entered the old house arid blocaded the gate and doors. The three boys was trapped inside the house. Franklin was very terrified and asked the prince to surrender immediately, but peter was not afraid. He urged and supported the prince not to give up. The prince decided not to surrender because he realized that he would become a tool for the bandits to ask for ransom to his father. But franklin was scared and wanted to make a deal,it made peter suspicious about franklin’s behavior. So he quietly made up a plan for him and the prince to escape.
ADVERB
-          Unce upon a time
-          Close friend
-          One day
-          Near
-          Old
-          Inside
-          Terrified
-          Immediately
-          Urged and supporter
-          Quitly
VERB
-          Walking rough
-          A fackead
-          Entered
-          Bockeded
-          Surrendep
-          Decided
-          Surrender
-          Make a deal
-          Escape
ADJECTIVE
-          A kind young prince
-          Loved and adored
-          Not afraid
-          Give up
-          Realized
-          Scared
-          Suspicious
-          Behavior
NOUN
-          Forest
-          House
-          Ransom
MODAL
-          SHALL : I shall meet you tomorrow
-          SHOULD : when should you borrow my book,you should read it
-          MUST : You must go now
-          MAY : May now both the happy
-          MIGHT : I told than he might go home
-          WILL : I will buy a new car next week
-          SHALL : I shall meet you tomorrow
-          CAN : Can I borrow your car for one night?
-          COULD : When I was twenty, I could dance all night
-          WOULD : Would you like to come to my office

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar